You can switch a trouble ticket to a work order ticket by clicking the Switch to Work Order button, this does not change the work flow it simply moves the ticket from the trouble section to the work order section. There is a button in work orders that allow you to move the ticket back into trouble tickets.
1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number.
5. A trouble ticket window opens.
6. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Switch to Work Order button.
7. Once clicked the trouble ticket window closes and you are returned to the Troubles list.
Remember that this does not change the trouble ticket or work centers for the ticket, it simply moves the ticket to the Orders list. You still have to complete the requirements for the initial work flow selected.
8. To view the order just switched, click Orders All Active Orders.