1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A Trouble Ticket window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Assign To button. A drop-down field lists the current work center within the workflow.
6. Move the pointer over a work center name. A list of users with access to the work center displays. From the list, select the name of the person to assign the trouble ticket to, you will see the first name, last name and user name display.
7. A message box displays allowing you to type any key issues regarding the ticket. Once the message is complete, click the OK button.
8. The ticket window remains open. To complete the process, click the Save & Close button with the Actions ribbon group.
Top of Page