1. Click the System Admin menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click the plus sign (+) next to System Settings. Click Site Levels.
3. There are three ways to add a Site Level:
· Within the tool bar directly above the Navigation pane, click the dropdown arrow next to New. From the list, select Site Levels.
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Add Level button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Add Level link.
4. With either option, the General-Site Level window opens and the Level Number field automatically populates with the next number in sequence.
5. Type-in the level name.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save & Close (to save and exit).