1. Click the System Admin menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click the plus sign (+) next to Security to access the sub-menus.
3. Click Profiles.
4. There are two ways to add a new profile:
· Within the tool bar directly above the Navigation pane, click the dropdown arrow next to New. From the list, select Profile.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Add New Profile link.
5. With either option, the General-Profile window opens. Enter in the following information for the profile (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Profile Name* – type-in the alphanumeric profile name, we recommend keeping profile names easy to identify when adding a user, for example administrator, site user, TCO, etc.
· Description – type-in a brief profile description
· Disabled * – click the box to insert a checkmark to disable the profile. We recommend administrators disable profiles instead of deleting them. This saves time by allowing you to activate a profile instead of re-adding.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (to save and stay) button to continue working with the profile, or click the Save & Close (to save and exit) button to return to the Profiles list.