Within Call Record Settings, you are creating the structure that you can use to re-price your call records. Ideally, as UCE collects and formats the calls, they are priced with the UCE Rate Tables. However, calls may need to be re-priced once they are within the cairs.net active call database. The Call Pricing Groups combines the rates types, zones, rate groups, dial codes and call types together to form how the call is priced.
The following options are available within Call Record Settings:
· Call Pricing Group – ties all of the below information into one group to allow the call to be re-priced properly.
· Call Types – determines the call types that are allows from your switches.
· Dial Codes Group – determines the various dial codes including area codes, country codes, etc.
· Rate Group – determines the period and cost for each rate type.
· Zone Group – determines the times for each rate type. For example, you can one rate for calls made between the hours of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and another rate for calls made between 7:01 and 11:59, and so on.
· Rate Type – ties the zone and the rate together.
· Digits to Add – allows you to add digits to the beginning of call record extensions
· Call Record General Settings – manage call record general settings.
· Import UCE Data – allows you to import your DSS or UPT files into cairs.net
Within this document, the order of the menu options does not match the order within the software. This is because when you are creating your Call Pricing Groups, you need to start with the basics and work your way up. Therefore, we will start at the bottom of the list and work our way up.