Please consult your switch technician or cairs.net administrator before deleting any parameters or common switch settings as deletion can interfere with switch connectivity.
1. Click the Switches menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. There are two ways to open the Manage Common Settings window:
· Within the toolbar directly the Navigation pane, click the Manage Common Settings button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Manage Common Settings link.
4. The Manage Common Settings window opens. In the Manage Common Settings pane, find and click the setting to delete. (This window displays only settings with a setting type set to ‘Common’ as displayed in the Setting Type column.)
5. There are two ways to delete a setting:
· Highlight the record within the list and click the Delete button within the Actions ribbon group.
· Right-click the record to access a pop-up menu and from the menu select Delete.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to delete the setting. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
7. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the item allowing you to delete multiple settings at one time.
8. If you do not want to delete the setting right-click the record to access a pop-up menu and from the pop-up click Undelete.
9. Once you click Undelete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to undelete the setting. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. To complete either process, click the Save (save and stay) button or Save & Close, within the Actions ribbon group, to return to the Switches list.
Top of Page