1. Click the Switches menu in the lower pane of the left panel.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. Within the Actions pane, click the Manage Class of Service Name link.
4. The Manage Class of Service Name window opens. Click the top row, marked with an asterisk (*) to add a new record. You can add multiple items at once by clicking the row with the asterisk. Type-in the class of service name.
5. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) or Save & Close (to save and exit).