1. Click the Switches menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. There are two ways to open the Manage Common Settings window:
· Within the toolbar directly the Navigation pane, click the Manage Class of Restriction Name button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Manage Class of Restriction Name link.
4. The Manage Class of Restriction Name window opens. Click the top row, marked with an asterisk (*) to add a new record. Type the class of restriction name. You can add multiple items at once by clicking the row with the asterisk.
5. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) or Save & Close (to save and exit).