1. Click the Switches menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Switches.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the record to open the General – Switch window.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Sites button.
6. Within the top pane, right site on the site name to access a pop-up menu, from the menu select Delete.
7. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you really want to delete the site. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the site; allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
8. If you do not want to delete the site, right-click the record to access a pop-up menu and from the pop-up, click Undelete.
9. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you really want to keep the site. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue adding information for the switch or click Save & Close (to save and exit) return to the Switches list.