The following ribbon groups contain additional buttons that open properties which are required to complete a Switch Sync Project.
Show ribbon group
· The Script Arguments button is reserved for future development.
· The Association button allows you to import an association file (provided by Unique Communication Solutions). The associations built by this file are required for a sync project to function properly.
· The Recurrence button allows the user to create a schedule for executing switch syncs.
· The Switch Sync Log button contains a log about the status of current and previously executed syncs. This allows you to see when the switch sync has completed.
Synchronize ribbon group
· The Sync Now button executes the current switch sync project.
· If you have already received a report from the switch containing the information for the switch sync project you can sync from that text file by clicking the Sync From File button
· It is possible to resync switch data that has already been saved in Cairs, this may be used if the associations have been changed, but there is no new data from the switch. To resync saved switch data click the Resync From Existing Report Button
Report ribbon group
· The Sync Results button displays the data synced from the switch that is not in Cairs, the data in Cairs that is not in the switch, the data the is unable to sync and the reason for the failure and the data from the switch that is already in sync with Cairs. Once the data has been downloaded from the switch and appears here you can complete the project by clicking the Sync Out of Sync Records button
· The Formatted Switch Report button displays the data from the switch organized into columns for easier viewing
· Once all the properties of the Switch Sync Project have been entered, click the Save and Close button.