the Navigation pane, click Telephone Control Officer Group.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the TCO Group list may
not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired TCO Group. The
Telephone Control Officer window opens.
5. The Subscribers in the Selected Subscribers pane displays a list
of Subscribers assigned as Telephone Control Officers to the group.
6. The Available Subscribers pane displays a list of Subscribers
currently within your database.
7. To assign a subscriber to the group, highlight the subscriber
within the Available Subscribers pane. Within the Subscriber Association ribbon
group at the top of the screen, click the Add TCO button.
8. The subscriber name moves from the Available Subscribers pane into
the Selected Subscribers pane.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to
continue working within this group or Save & Close (save and exit) to
return to the Telephone Control Officer Group List.
Top of Page