1. From the main menu, click Subscribers.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Subscribers.
3. There are two ways to access an existing user:
· To view a complete list of Subscribers click Show All in the upper-right corner next to the search box. A Subscribers list displays.
· To find a specific user quickly, use the search box in the top right-hand corner. Type the name of the subscriber and click the magnifying glass.
4. Double-click the field of the subscriber needing modification. The General Subscriber window opens.
5. Within the top pane, click the TCO field to access a drop-down list. From the list, select the blank line at the top of the list.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save & Close button to return to the main menu.
Top of Page