the Navigation pane, click Telephone Control Officer Group.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the TCO Group list may
not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired TCO Group. The
Telephone Control Officer window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Direct Accounts button.
6. Within the Selected Accounts pane, right-click the account number
to delete. A small pop-up box opens; click Delete within the box.
7. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the account. Click Yes within the box to continue or No
to cancel the operation.
8. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the name allowing
you to delete multiple items at once.
9. If you do not want to delete the account number, right-click the
record to access a pop-up menu. Click Undelete.
10. Once you select Undelete, a message box
displays verifying that you really want to undelete the selection. Click Yes
within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
11. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to
save and stay) to continue working with the TCO Group, or Save & Close (to
save and exit) to return to the TCO Group list.
Top of Page