the Navigation pane, click Resource Manager Group.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Resource Manager
Group list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired Resource Manager
Group. The Resource Manager window opens.
5. The Subscribers in the Selected Subscribers pane are currently
assigned to this Resource Manager Group.
6. The All Subscribers pane displays a list of Subscribers currently
within your database but assigned to this group.
7. To assign a subscriber to the group, highlight the subscriber
within the Available Subscriber list in the All Subscribers pane and click the
Add Selected Manager in the Subscribers Association ribbon group.
Alternatively, double-click the selected subscriber in the Available Subscriber
8. The subscriber name moves from the Available Subscriber pane into
the Selected Subscribers pane.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to
continue working within this group or Save & Close (save and exit) to
return to the Resource Manager List.
Top of Page