1. From the main menu, click Subscribers. Within the Navigation pane, click Subscribers again.
2. There are two ways to access an existing user:
· To view a complete list of Subscribers, click Show All in the upper right corner next to the search box. A Subscribers list populates.
· To quickly find a specific user, use the search box in the top right hand corner. Type the subscriber name and click the magnifying glass in the right corner.
3. Select the desired subscriber by double clicking the subscriber’s field.
4. The Subscriber window opens.
5. Within the Component Group ribbon group, click the Set Device drop-down to access a list. Click Add.
6. The Search Set Devices window opens. Click Show All at the top of the window to display a list of available devices.
7. To search for a set device, type the main listed number or portion of the number in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. A new list displays with the highlighted numbers. To return to the full list of set devices after a search is complete, click the red X within the search parameters box.
8. To add the set device to the subscriber, double click the number. The set window closes and returns you to the Subscriber window.
9. Notice that the Set Device pane in the middle of the window now populates with the Set Device information.
Top of Page