1. Click Subscribers.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Subscribers.
3. There are two ways to add a subscriber:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the drop-down arrow next to New. From the list, select Subscribers.
· Within the Actions pane, click Add New Subscribers.
4. With either option, the General - Subscriber window opens. Complete the following Subscriber information (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Site* – click the drop-down arrow and select a site from the list. The site drop-down list displays the bottom-most site first. After the ~~ is the complete path to the site. Each site level is separated by a >.
· Organization – click the drop-down arrow and select an organization from the list. The organization drop-down list displays the bottom-most organization first. After the ~~ the complete path to the selected organization displays. In the example below, we selected Documentation, which is a child to Development and Unique. Each level of the organizational tree is separated by a >.
Once you select an organization, the complete path displays within the field.
· Organization Path – After you save and close the record, this field populates with complete path of the organization starting with the parent and moving to the child. Each level of the path is separated by a >.
Organization TCO – click the drop-down arrow
to access a list of TCO groups within your database. From the list, select the TCO to associate to
! Once you Save & Close the record, the
TCO field becomes read-only. You will
not be able to modify the TCO information.
Authorized – when checked, indicates the
subscriber is authorized to register for Subscriber Portal access.
· Disabled – when checked, indicates their account has been disabled. The user will receive a message letting them know their account has been disabled.
· Last Name – type the subscriber’s last name.
· First Name – type the subscriber’s first name.
· Middle Name – type the subscriber’s middle name.
· User Name – type the user name chosen by the subscriber to access their subscriber information.
· Alt Sub Number – type the alternate subscriber number.
· Rank – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list, select the rank.
· Branch – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list, select the branch.
· Grade – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list, select the grade.
· Rate – corresponds to the rate of pay.
· Credit Limit – click the field to access a drop-down list, from the list, select the credit limit.
· TCO – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list select the TCO.
· Commanding Officer – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list, select the Commanding Officer.
· Publishing Option* – click the drop-down list, select one of the following publishing options:
· Published – if selected, this listing displays in any printed or online directory.
· Non-published – if selected, this listing will not appear in any printed or online directory.
· Classified – if selected, this listing displays in the classified directory only.
· Temporary – if selected, this displays as a temporary listing.
· Both Published and Classified – if selected, the listing displays in both the published and classified directory.
· Alternate – if selected, the Alternate Number that displays in the Alt Number field displays in place of the original number in both the printed and online directories.
· Job Description – type the job description information for the subscriber, if applicable.
· E-Mail Address – type the subscribers e-mail address.
· Contact Phone Number – type the contact phone number of the subscriber.
· Key Word – type a name allowing operators to perform a more precise subscriber search. For example, if the Subscribers last name is Smith, a key word can be the first name.
· Date Added* – this field auto-populates with the current date. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar and from the calendar select the date to add the subscriber. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Account Type* – click the field to access a drop-down list and from the list select whether the subscriber account is official or unofficial.
· Comments – comments can be added when registering.
· Subscriber Misc 1 – 5 – use these fields to enter in any further subscriber information
Is Portal Administrator – if this subscriber
is your Subscriber Portal administrator, click the field to insert a checkmark
in the field. This allows the subscriber
to see Configuration menu option when they access the portal.
5. To add another subscriber, click the Save & New button within the Actions ribbon group and repeat step #3.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the subscribers, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Subscribers list.
Top of Page