1. Click Equipment/Services from the menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Vendor.
3. There are two ways to add a new Vendor:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the drop-down arrow next to New. , select Vendor.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Add New Vendor link.
4. Within either option, the Vendor Window opens. Complete the following information for the vendor (required field are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Vendor Name* – type the vendor name.
· Shipping Address – use the rows to type the complete vendor shipping address.
· Billing Address – use the rows to type the complete billing address for the vendor.
· Contact – type the name of your vendor contact.
· Telephone Number – type your contacts telephone number.
· Fax Number – type the contact’s fax number.
· Email Address – type your contact’s email address.
· Url – type the vendor’s website address.
· Notes – type any additional miscellaneous vendor notes relating.
5. To add another Vendor, click the Save & New button within the Actions ribbon group and repeat step #4.
6. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the vendor or Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Vendor list.
Top of Page