This option allows you to manage your inventory more efficiently by adding in the complete details for each item. You can enter in contact information, address information, miscellaneous information, etc.
Adding a Warehouse
1. Click Equipment/Services from the menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Services.
3. You will have two alternatives for Managing Warehouses:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage Warehouses button.
· Within the Action pane, click the Manage Warehouses link.
! If you are unable to view the Actions pane, you may need to use the scroll bar to the right of the Navigation pane to reveal the menu choices. Or using your mouse, point at the Separation bar, and when the up/down arrow appears, right-click the line and hold it to pull the line down.
4. Using either of the choices, The Manage Warehouses window opens. Click the top row, marked with an asterisk (*), to add a new record.
5. The line highlights. Type the following information (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
· Warehouse Name * - type the name of the warehouse, this is the location of where the item is located.
· Contact Name and Number – type the name and number of the contact at the warehouse
· Email Address – type the email address of contact
· Website Address – type the website address
· Address Line 1 – 4 – use the four fields to enter in the address
· City – type the city name
· State – type the two digit state abbreviation
· Zip Code – type the zip code
· Country – type the country name
· Warehouse Misc 1 – 5 – use these fields to type any miscellaneous information regarding the warehouse
· Notes – use this field for any additional notes regarding the warehouse
6. To add another warehouse, click the Save button and repeat steps 4 and 5, as necessary.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with warehouses or Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Services list. Top of Page