Within the Navigation pane, there are five different choices on how to view all work orders. You can view open, closed and/or cancelled work orders within your database. The five available options are:
· My Work Center Orders – provides a list of work orders (you have permission to access) currently assigned into a work center.
· Orders Assigned to Me – provides a list of work orders assigned or sent to you by another user.
· Order Created By Me – provides a list of the work orders that you created.
· Held Orders – provides a list of work orders currently on hold.
· All Active Orders – provides a list of all open work orders within your system.
· Order History – provides a list of cancelled or completed work orders within your system.
Each of the selections displays information regarding the work order. When you right click any column, you can change the amount of information within the line display. You can also change the order of the columns, click and hold on the column header and drag and drop it to the new location within the line display (when you click and hold two red arrows displays so you now where you are in the line display).
Top of Page