1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then Held Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A work order window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Remove From Hold button.
6. A message box displays to allow you to enter a reason for removing the hold, entering a reason is optional. Type the reason and click the OK button.
7. The work order opens to the work center that was open when the order was held.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (save and stay) button to continue working with the order or click the Save & Close (save and exit) button to return to the Work Order list.
Top of Page