1. Click the Orders/Troubles menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Orders and then All General Active Orders.
3. A list of the open orders populates. If you have a large number of active work orders, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. The general work order window opens.
5. Within the Sub-Orders/Packages pane, find the order that you want to cancel, within the Selected column click the box to insert a checkmark. You can place a checkmark in multiple rows if desired.
6. Within the Sub-Order Actions ribbon group, click the Cancel Order button.
7. You are asked to enter a reason for canceling the order, once entered click the OK button to continue or the Cancel button to stop the operation.
8. Are you returned to the General Order window, within the Sub-Orders/Packages pane, you will notice that the Order Status column now reads canceled.
9. You can double click on the row to view the complete order details or you can return to the Orders menu and click on Order History.