the Facilities menu.
the Navigation pane, click Connections.
are two ways to manage your path usage:
Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation
pane, click the Manage Path Usage button.
Within the Actions pane, click the Manage
Path Usage link.
4. With either option, the Manage Path Usage window opens. There are
two ways to select the type to delete:
Right-click the record selector box (located
just left of the name) and box, click Delete.
Highlight the name in the list and within
the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
5. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No
to cancel the operation.
6. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the type allowing
you to delete multiple types at once.
7. If you do not want to delete the usage type, right-click the
record to access a pop-up menu. From the pop-up, click Undelete.
8. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that
you really want to keep the type. Click Yes within the box to continue
or No to cancel the operation.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (to
save and stay) to continue working with path usages, or click Save &
Close (to save and exit) to return to the Connection Group list.
Top of Page