To delete a connection type, all connections assigned to the type must first be associated to another type.
1. Click the Facilities menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Connections.
3. There are two ways to manage your connection types:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage Connection Types button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Manage Connection Types link.
4. With either option, the Manage Connection Types window opens. There are two ways to select the type to delete:
· Right click the record selector box (located just left of the name) and from the pop-up box, click Delete.
· Highlight the name in the list and within the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
5. Once you click Delete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
6. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the type allowing you to delete multiple types at once.
7. If you do not want to delete the connection type, right-click the record to access a popup menu. From the popup, click Undelete.
8. Once you select Undelete, a message box appears verifying that you really want to keep the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (to save and stay) button or click the Save & Close (to save and exit) button.
Top of Page