1. Click the Facilities menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Connections.
3. To populate the Connections list, you must enter in search criteria. There are two ways to populate the list:
· Within the search box, type-in the connection group name or portion of the name and then click the magnifying glass or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Connections list displays to the right. Double-click the connection you are adding a range to.
5. The Connection window opens. Within the Connections Paths ribbon group, click the Add Range button.
6. The Add Range popup opens. Complete the following fields:
· Beginning Path – click the dropdown arrow to access a list and from the list, select the number of the first path within the connection.
· Ending Path – click the dropdown arrow to access a list and from the list, select the number of the last path within the connection.
· Miscellaneous Information – type-in any miscellaneous connection information.
· Reserved – checkmark the box to reserve the entire path count or leave the field blank to indicate the paths are available for use.
· Working – this field defaults to all paths working. Click the field to remove the checkmark from the box to indicate the entire path count is non-working.
· Protected – click the field to insert a checkmark in the box to protect the entire path count or leave the field blank to indicate the paths are unprotected.
· Loaded – click the field to insert a checkmark in the box to indicate the entire path count is loaded or amplified. Leave the field blank to indicate a normal connection path.
· User Miscellaneous Information 1 & 2 – type-in miscellaneous connection path information.
7. Within the lower portion of the popup, click the Save button or click Cancel to return to the General – Connection window
8. Once you click Save, the Add Range popup closes, and returns you to the Connection window.
9. Within the Pick List pane of the General Information window, the complete path range populates.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay), or click Save & Close (to save and exit).
Top of Page