Keep in mind that to delete a building type, all buildings assigned to the type must first be associated with another type.
1. Click the Facilities menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Buildings.
3. There are two ways to manage your building types:
· Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation pane, click the Manage Building Types button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Manage Building Types link.
4. With either option, the Manage Building Types window opens. There are two ways to select the type to delete:
· Right-click the record selector box (located just left of the name) and box, click Delete.
· Highlight the name in the list and within the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
5. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you really want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the type allowing you to delete multiple types at once.
6. If you do not want to delete the building type, right-click the record to access a pop-up menu. From the pop-up, click Undelete.
7. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you really want to keep the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save (to save and stay) to continue working with building types, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Building list.