1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management > Configured Sets.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets list opens, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to modify.
5. The Set Management window opens.
6. Within the lower portion of the Facilities pane, click on the Equipment and Services tab. The pane changes to display the equipment and services associated to the set.
! Before you can add equipment and/or services to a set, you need to associate an account number. This allows for any charges to be billed properly.
7. To add a new piece of equipment or service, click on the row marked with an asterisk. Use the drop-down lists or type the appropriate information in each of the following columns for the equipment or service , required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Equipment or Service Type* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, there are three columns of information within the list:
· Equipment or Service Types – displays the name of the equipment or service
· Is Service Type – a checkmark indicates that the type is a service
· Allow Cost Adjustment – a checkmark indicates that the you can adjust the cost of the equipment or service
· Within the list, select the equipment or service type.
· Equipment or Service Name* – click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and then select the equipment or service name. This list displays only the names associated to the type that you previously selected.
· Part Name* – click on the drop-down arrow to access a list, select the part name.
· Site – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the field auto-populates with the site name you selected in the Device Properties pane.
· Serial Number* – this field may auto-populate after you select a part name, it may either contain None or Generate Automatically, if these are contained within the field do not change the selection. However, if the field is blank click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and select the appropriate serial number
· Quantity – this field auto-populates with a pre-determined quantity amount. To change, click the field and type-in the new information.
· One Time Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s one-time charge.
· Recurring Cost – this field auto-populates with the equipment’s recurring charge.
· Total One Time Cost – displays the total one-time cost for the equipment item.
· Total Recurring Cost – displays the total recurring cost for the equipment item.
! At the bottom of the list of equipment is a totals line displaying the one-time and recurring charges totals for all the equipment items within the list.
· Install Date* – this field auto-populates with today’s date. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar displays. From the calendar, select the date to install the new equipment. This is the date the charges start for billing purposes. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Delete Date – click the field to access a drop-down arrow. Once clicked, a calendar displays, from the calendar select the date to delete the item from the set. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
Technician – click
the drop-down arrow to access a list, from the list select the technician name.
type the equipment or service location.
click on the grey square in the field to open the Note popup that allows you to
enter in any notes regarding the equipment or service. Once you have finished typing the note, click
on the OK button to save the note and close the popup. Alternatively, you can click on the Cancel
button to cancel the operation.
· Last Recurring Bill Date – this field indicates the last date the piece of equipment generated a bill.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save button (save and stay) to continue working with this set or click the Save & Close button (save and exit).
Top of Page