Within this option, you can associate different account numbers to different charges. For example, you can bill one account for call charges and another for recurring charges, and so on.
1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management > Configured Sets.
3. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Configured Sets list opens, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to modify.
5. The Set Management window opens.
6. Within the lower portion of the Device Display pane, click the Accounts for Calls tab. There are two parts to this tab, the top part allows you to select the telephone number, and the lower part allows you to associate the account number responsible for the call charges incurred by the telephone number.
7. Within the top part, click the drop-down arrow in the Number field to access a list of the telephone number associated to the set, from the list select the telephone number.
8. Within the lower part, click the row marked with the asterisk to associate an account number associated to the telephone number. Complete the following fields, required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Site* – once you click any of the drop-down lists, the site name auto-populates with the site selected on the General-Set Device window.
· Subscriber Name – click the drop-down arrow to access a list and from the list, select the subscriber name. This can be different from the subscriber assigned to the set because you can bill different subscribers for different charges as long as the subscriber is associated to an account.
· Organization – this field auto-populates with the organization name selected within the Device Properties pane. If you select an account that has a different organization associated, the organization associated to the account overrides the organization associated to the set.
When you create an account number, it can either be an assigned to an organization or to a subscriber, this designates the account as official or unofficial. An official account is associated to an organization, whereas an unofficial account is associated to a subscriber.
· Account Number* – if you chose a subscriber or an organization that is associated to an account, this field populates with the account number. If the organization that you choose is associated to multiple accounts, the field will not populate. Click the dropdown arrow to access a list of accounts associated to the selected organization, from the list select the account number.
· Billing Start Date* – click the drop-down arrow to access a calendar, from the calendar select the date to start the billing. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
· Billing End Date – click the drop-down arrow to access a calendar, from the calendar select the date to stop the billing for the equipment or service. To change the month and year click the right or left arrow and once at the appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
9. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the set, or click Save & Close (to save and exit.
Top of Page