1. Add Members once the call pickup group is established.
2. Click Configured Items.
3. In the Navigation pane, click Set Management and then Configured Sets.
4. Depending on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
5. The Configured Sets list opens, displaying all existing sets. Double-click the set to modify.
The Set Management window opens.
6. Within the Device Properties pane, find the Call Pickup Name field. Click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and then select the new Call Pickup Group.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save button (save and stay) to continue working with this set or click the Save & Close button (save and exit).
8. Although you have added the set to a Call Pickup Group within your database, you have not created the appearance within the switch. To do so, click the Go button within the Run Time ribbon group. To learn about the processes that occur when you click the buttons please refer to the Switch Communications section.
Top of Page