To delete a call pickup group, all members of the group must first be deleted or be reassigned to a different group. (Please refer to “Deleting a Member from a Call Pickup Group. Cairs.net offers two ways to delete a Call Pickup Group:
1. Click Configured Items.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Set Management > Call Pickup Groups.
3. The Call Pickup Groups list opens, displaying all existing call pickup groups.
4. There are two ways to delete a Call Pickup Group:
· Highlight the group name within the list and click the Delete Call Pickup Group link within the Actions pane.
· Double-click the group name. The Call Pickup Group window opens. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Delete button.
5. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you really want to delete the call pickup group. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
Top of Page