the Configured Items menu.
the Navigation pane, click Land Radio.
have two alternatives for Managing Land Radio Types:
On the toolbar directly above the Navigation
pane, click the Manage Land Radio Types button.
Within the Action pane, click the Manage
Land Radio Types link.
4. With either option, the Manage Land Radio Types window opens.
5. In the Manage Land Radio Type* list pane, click the top
row, marked with an asterisk (*) to add a new record.
6. Type the new radio type name.
7. To add another type, click the Save button and repeat steps
4 and 5, as necessary.
8. Click the field to modify and type the new information.
9. There are two ways to select the land radio type to delete:
Right-click the record selector box (located
just left of the name) and click Delete.
Highlight the name in the list and within
the Actions ribbon group click the Delete button.
10. Once you click Delete, a message box opens verifying that you really
want to delete the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to
cancel the operation.
11. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the type allowing you
to delete multiple types at the same time.
12. If you do not want to delete the type, right-click the record and
13. Once you select Undelete, a message box opens verifying that you
really want to keep the type. Click Yes within the box to continue or No
to cancel the operation.
14. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save
and stay) or click Save & Close (to save and exit).