Within this button you can view the open or complete work orders or troubles relating to the circuit.
1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to view.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click on the Show Related Orders and Troubles button.
6. A list of all associated work order and trouble tickets appear within the pane. The following information is displayed:
· Work Order Number
· Work Flow Name
· Org Name
· Site Name
· Work Order Desc
· Open Date
· Current Status
7. By double clicking on the work order number, the work order opens allowing you to view the complete detailed information. Click on the x in the upper right hand corner to close the work order and return to the circuit.