1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens with the bottom pane displaying the Segments associated with the circuit.
6. Within the bottom pane, double-click the segment you want to modify.
7. The Segment window opens. Within the Show ribbon group, click the History button. The following read only information displays for each action performed on the circuit:
· Action Name* – describes the completed action. For example, Add New Main Circuit or Update Circuit.
· Custom Field Name – displays the field name of the modified information
· Old Value – displays the old information
· New Value – displays the new information
· User Name - displays the username of the person who completed the changes
· Last Name/ First Name – displays the first and last name of the user who completed the action.
· Activity Date* – displays the date the action was completed.
· Source* – lists the computer’s IP address.
· Work Order Number – displays the work order number for the order completed to make the changes, if applicable.
8. Alternatively, you can click on the lower portion of the History button to access a menu, from the menu select Old History. The screen changes to display a list of all action taken on the segment, to view more detail double click on the record.
9. A window opens with a more detailed description of the action.
10. Within the Action ribbon group, click the Close button to return to the segment. Within the Action ribbon group, click the Close button.
Top of Page