the Configured Items menu.
the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
the Circuit list populates, you must either:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click
the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens, within the Segments pane,
double-click the segment you want to modify.
6. The Segment window opens.
! Before you can add equipment and/or
services to a segment, you need to associate an account number. This allows for any charges to be billed
7. Within the Equipment and Services pane, click the row marked with
an asterisk to add a new item. Use the drop-down lists or type the appropriate
information in each of the following columns for the equipment or service ,
required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
Equipment or Service Type*
– click the drop-down arrow to access a list, there are three columns of
information within the list:
Equipment or Service Types
– displays the name of the equipment or service
Is Service Type
– a checkmark indicates that the type is a service
Allow Cost Adjustment
– a checkmark indicates that the you can adjust the cost of the equipment or
the list, select the equipment or service type.
Equipment or Service Name*
– click the drop-down arrow to access a list, and then select the equipment or
service name. This list displays only the names associated to the type that you
– click on the drop-down arrow to access a list, select the part name.
– once you click any of the drop-down lists, the field auto-populates with the
site name you selected in the Device Properties pane.
Serial Number* –
this field may auto-populate after you select a part name, it may either
contain None or Generate Automatically, if these are contained within the field
do not change the selection. However, if the field is blank click the drop-down
arrow to access a list, and select the appropriate serial number
this field auto-populates with a pre-determined quantity amount. To change,
click the field and type-in the new information.
One Time Cost
– this field auto-populates with the equipment’s one-time charge.
– this field auto-populates with the equipment’s recurring charge.
Total One Time Cost
– displays the total one-time cost for the equipment item.
Total Recurring Cost – displays
the total recurring cost for the equipment item.
! At the bottom of the list of equipment is
a totals line displaying the one-time and recurring charges totals for all the
equipment items within the list.
Install Date* –
this field auto-populates with today’s date. To change the date, click the
field to access a drop-down arrow, once clicked a calendar displays. From the
calendar, select the date to install the new equipment. This is the date the
charges start for billing purposes. To change the month and year click the
right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the
number to select the date. The date populates in the box.
– click the field to access a drop-down arrow. Once clicked, a calendar
displays, from the calendar select the date to delete the item from the
circuit. To change the date, click the field to access a drop-down calendar. To
change the month and year click the right or left arrow, and once at the
appropriate month and year, click the number to select the date. The date
populates in the box.
– type the equipment or service location.
Last Recurring Bill Date
– this field indicates the last date the piece of equipment generated a bill.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click the Save
button (save and stay) to continue working with this circuit or click the Save
& Close button (save and exit) to return to the Circuit list.