1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens.
6. Within the Segments pane, double-click the segment you want to delete.
7. The Segment window opens.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Delete.
9. Once you click Delete, a message box opens verifying that you really want to delete the segment. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Although the segment is already deleted, if any other changes were made you will need to save. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) or click Save & Close (to save and exit).