the Configured Items menu.
the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
the Circuit list populates, you must either:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click
the circuit to modify.
5. Within the Notes pane, click on the Add Note link. The Note Editor popup opens.
6. You can simply start typing the text of the note into the Editor,
however, you have several options while creating your note:
7. On the right hand side of the menu bar, is the Category drop-down,
click on the arrow to access a list of the categories and from the list select
the associated category. This category
simply groups your notes based on a common characteristic.
8. If the category has a template, the template text automatically
populates in the note editor. You can
modify the template by clicking in the note editor and change any necessary
9. Next to the Category drop-down are a few options:
Load – if you have already created the note
and want to use the template instead, click on the Load button. You will be notified that loading the
template will overwrite any existing information. Click Yes to continue or No to cancel the
Modify – You can modify the template by
clicking on the Modify link, the Note Template Editor opens allowing you to
make changes. Once complete, remember to
Create – You can create a new template by
clicking on the Create button, the Note Template Editor opens within the body
type the text and once complete click Save.
Changing the Note Font
10. At the top of the Notes Editor are several options available to
modify the look of the note. You have
the following options available:
Font Type and Size
11. Click on any button and start typing the text of your note.
12. To change any text within your note, highlight the text and click on
the appropriate button.
Adding a Note Subject
13. You can add a subject to a note by clicking in the Subject field and
typing the information.
14. If at any time during the creation of your note you make a mistake,
we have taken care of you with the undo and redo buttons. These buttons will
only work if you have not clicked the Save button.
15. At the bottom of the note editor, there is a status bar that
displays the following information:
Last Modified Date
16. When you have completed your note, click on the Save button in the
lower right hand corner. The note is
saved and you are returned to the Work Order.