Viewing Circuit History
1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Circuits.
3. Before the Circuit list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All link.
4. The Circuit lists, displaying all existing circuits. Double-click the circuit to modify.
5. The General-Circuit window opens. Within the Show ribbon group, click the History button. The following read only information displays for each action performed on the circuit:
· Action Name* – describes the completed action. For example, Add New Main Circuit or Update Circuit.
· Custom Field Name – displays the field name of the modified information
· Old Value – displays the old information
· New Value – displays the new information
· User Name - displays the username of the person who completed the changes
· Last Name/ First Name – displays the first and last name of the user who completed the action.
· Activity Date* – displays the date the action was completed.
· Source* – lists the computer’s IP address.
· Work Order Number – displays the work order number for the order completed to make the changes, if applicable.
6. Alternatively, you can click on the lower portion of the History button to access a menu, from the menu select Old History. The screen changes to display a list of all action taken on the circuit, to view more detail double click on the record.
7. A window opens with a more detailed description of the action.
8. Within the Action ribbon group, click the Close button to return to the circuit. Within the Action ribbon group, click the Close button.