1. Click the Configured Items menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, select Accounting Entries
3. Before the Assigned Accounts list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record, whether account number, telephone number, etc and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Assigned Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double click the record to open the Assigned Accounts and Equipment window.
5. Within the Equipment and Services pane, find the equipment or service to delete and click the selector box next to the equipment or service type, a small pop-up menu opens, within the box click Delete.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box displays, within the box there are two choices:
· Set Delete Date as today – use this to attach today as the delete date. When CES runs, it deletes the item from the item number or name and the billing will end as of today’s date.
· Remove the row permanently – use this to delete the item permanently from the set, this deletes the item from the item number or name without a delete date attached. This selection prevents prorated billing for the last month of use. Once you click ok, the item is removed from the Equipment and Services pane.
· Cancel – this selection cancels the entire delete operation and returns you to item number or name.
7. Click the appropriate option button, and then click Ok to continue, or Cancel to stop the operation. If you have selected Set Delete Date as today, today’s date populates within the Delete Date field.
8. To complete the deletion, within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the assigned account, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Assigned Account list.