1. Click the Accounting menu.
2. In the Navigation pane, click Accounts and then Unofficial Accounts.
3. Before the Account list populates, you must either:
· Within the search box, type-in the account number or portion of the number and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens to the right displaying the account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Account window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the lower portion of the Addresses button to access a drop down menu. From the menu, click Add New Address.
6. The Address window opens, complete the following fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*):
· Address Label – type-in the address label. For example, work, home, etc.
· Street* – type-in the mailing address.
· City – type-in the city name.
· State/Province – type-in the state abbreviation, province name or other designation.
· Zip Postal – type-in the 5 digit zip code.
· Zip Plus 4 – type-in the 4 digit code appearing after the standard zip code, if applicable.
· Country/Region – type-in the country abbreviation.
· Address Type – click the dropdown arrow to access a list, from list select the address type.
7. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with the account, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Accounts list.
8. Once you have added the address into the system, associate the address to the account.
Top of Page