The Unofficial Account Report Preferences
allow you to determine what files you want to generate when creating a bill. In
addition, you can determine where those files go, whether to a file or printer.
You can set the report preferences for
each account number. When you set the preferences within the account, they
overwrite any selections you have made here. For example, if the Call Detail
XLS is checked here but not in the account number, the call data XLS file will
the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Unofficial Accounts.
are two ways to change your report preferences:
Within the toolbar directly above the Navigation
pane, click the Official Report Preferences button.
Within the Actions pane, click the Official
Report Preferences link.
4. Within either option, the Billing Report Preferences window opens.
The lower portion of the window displays the different formats and delivery options
for your billings, as a default all fields are checked. This indicates the
account summary or call data generates to the particular file type or location.
The following options are available:
Account Summary XLS
– the account summary for each account number generates to an Excel Spreadsheet
Call Detail XLS
– the call data for each account generates to an Excel Spreadsheet
Call Detail Tab Delimited
– the call data for each account generates to a tab delimited file
One Time Charges Tab Delimited
– the one-time charges for each account generate to a tab delimited file
Recurring Charges Tab Delimited
- the recurring charges for each account generate to a tab delimited file
– this default to Unofficial
Mailed Report PDF to File
– the mailed report is generated to a PDF file
Mailed Report PDF to Printer
– the mailed report is sent directly to the printer
Report to XML -
the call, recurring, and one-time charges are generated into an XML file.
5. If you want to remove the file type from generating, click on the
box to remove the checkmark.
Within the Actions ribbon group, click on Save
(to save and stay) to continue working with your preferences, or click Save
& Close (to save and exit) to return to the Unofficial Accounts list.