Before creating the notification timing, create the notice template. This allows you to build the notice that is sent to the subscriber at your determined intervals.
1. Click the Accounting menu.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts and then Unofficial Accounts.
3. There are three ways to manage late payments:
· Within the tool bar directly the Navigation pane, click the Late Payment Management button.
· Within the Actions pane, click the Late Payment Management link.
· Within the account, click the lower half of the Payments button to access a list. From the list, select Late Payment Management.
4. With either option, the Late Payment Management window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the lower half of the Notice Templates button. From the list, select New Notice Template.
6. The General-Document Template Editor window opens, allowing you to create the notice sent to subscribers.
7. Within the General pane, complete the following information:
· Notice Name – type the notice name to send out. For example: 30 Days Past Due Notice.
· E-mail Subject – type the e-mail subject.
8. Within the Document Text pane, type the body of the e-mail. Adjust the font by clicking the appropriate button within the Font ribbon group.
9. When complete, click Save (to save and stay) to continue working with this template, click Save & New to save the template and refresh the screen to allow you to add another template, or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Late Payment Management window.