are two ways to set the preferences; you can set them either for each account
number or for all of the official accounts. Within this option, you are setting
the preferences for this account number. The selections here over-ride the
setting you may have chosen for all of official accounts.
Click the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Official Accounts.
on the amount of records within your database, the list may not readily
populate, to populate the list perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, this could be the account number, organization name, site name,
etc. and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click
the Settings button. There are two panes of information, within the top
pane you determine the preferences, the lower is used for excluding call types
6. The Billing Report Preferences pane displays
the different formats and delivery options for your billings, as a default all
fields are checked. This indicates the account summary or call data generates
to the particular file type or location.
following options are available:
Account Summary XLS
– the account summary for each account number generates to an Excel Spreadsheet
Call Detail XLS
– the call data for each account generates to an Excel Spreadsheet
Call Charges Tab Delimited
– the call charges for each account generate to a tad delimited file
One Time Charges Tab Delimited
– the one-time charges for each account generate to a tab delimited file
Recurring Charges Tab Delimited
- the recurring charges for each account generate to a tab delimited file
– this default to Official
Mailed Report PDF to File
– the mailed report is generated to a PDF file
Mailed Report PDF to Printer
– the mailed report is sent directly to the printer
Report to XML -
the call, recurring, and one-time charges are generated into an XML file.
Combined Detail XLS –
this report provides a combined detail of all mission funded and non-mission
funded charges relating to an account.
7. If you want to remove the file type from
being generated, click on the box to remove the checkmark.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click on Save
(to save and stay) to continue working with your preferences, or click Save
& Close (to save and exit) to return to the Official Accounts list.
Top of Page