Click the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Official Accounts.
on the amount of records within your database, the list may not readily
populate, to populate the list perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record, this could be the account number, organization name, site name,
etc. and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the
account matching your search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click
the Organizations button. The screen display two panes of information;
the top pane displays the organization associated to the account. The lower
pane displays the complete list of organizations currently established within
6. Within the Search Organization (lower pane),
there are 6 columns of information:
– displays the lowest level of the organization tree.
– displays the complete path to the organization name. Each level is separated
– displays the account number associated to the organization name.
TCO – displays the
TCO Group associated to the organization
– displays the organization code
– displays the organization abbreviation
7. To add an organization to an account, find
the name within the list and double-click the row. The organization name
displays in the Selected Organizations pane. The lowest level of the
organization is listed first, after the two ~~ the complete path to the
organization is displayed, each level is separated by a >.
can search for an organization within the Search Organization pane by typing in
the name or portion of the name within the Search text box, once entered click
the magnifying glass. Any record with the search characteristics displays
within the pane.
8. Within the Actions ribbon group, click
Save (to save and stay) to continue adding information to the account,
or click Save & Close (to save and exit) to return to the Accounts
Top of Page