the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Accounts, then Official Accounts.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not
readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. The Accounts list opens, displaying the account matching your
search criteria. Double-click the account. The Accounts window opens.
5. Directly below the ribbon, a button displays with the file name.
Click the button to view the attachment.
6. Alternatively, right-click the file name to access a pop-up menu,
then select Open.
7. To save, right-click the file name to access a pop-up menu, and
then select Save Target As.
8. Within the Save Target As window, browse to the location of where
you want the file saved and click the Save button.
Top of Page