the Accounting menu.
Within the Navigation pane, click Accounts,
then Official Accounts.
are two ways to manage account categories:
Within the toolbar directly the Navigation
pane, click the Account Category button.
Within the Actions pane, click the Account
4. With either option, the Account Category window opens.
5. Right-click the selector box next to the category name and click Delete.
6. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the category. Click Yes within the box to continue
or No to cancel the operation.
7. Once selected, cairs.net draws a line through the category
allowing you to delete multiple items at once.
8. If you do not want to delete the category, right-click the record
and click Undelete.
9. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that
you really want to keep the category. Click Yes within the box to
continue or No to cancel the operation.
10. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save
and stay) to continue working with account categories, or click Save &
Close (to save and exit) to return to the Official Accounts list.
Top of Page