You can schedule your scripts to run at any
time. To do so, complete the following steps:
the Accounting menu.
the Navigation pane, click Authorization Codes.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the list may not
readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following actions:
Within the search box, type the Authorization
Code or portion of the code then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Click the Authorization Code to modify. The Authorization Code
5. Within the Run Time ribbon group, click the Go button.
6. The Scripts window opens displaying the list of switch scripts
that commit the information to the switch.
7. Click the plus sign (+) next to the script name to view a list of
parameters and values that are required for the script to run successfully,
complete all parameters (required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)):
8. Click the schedule field within the top line, click the drop-down
arrow to access a calendar and from the calendar click the date to select, once
clicked the date displays in the field (to change the month and year click the
right or left arrow, and once at the appropriate month and year, click the
number to select the date.) The time (12:00 am) also populates in the box. To
change the time, click the hour, minute or am/pm to type the new time.
date and time display in the Schedule field.
9. Click the Continue button. The scripts run at the
designated date and time.
10. To view whether a script was completed, click the WOPR Script
History button. Pay close attention to the Status column to verify that your
script ran successfully.
If the script failed, a
message displays in the Error Message column.