the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active
list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active
tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click on the order number. A Trouble
Ticket window opens.
5. Within the Notes pane, click on the Add Note link. The Note Editor popup opens.
6. You can simply start typing the text of the note into the Editor,
however, you have several options while creating your note:
7. On the right hand side of the menu bar, is the Category drop-down,
click on the arrow to access a list of the categories and from the list select
the associated category. This category
simply groups your motes based on a common characteristic.
8. If the category has a template, the template text automatically
populates in the note editor. You can
modify the template by clicking in the note editor and change any necessary
9. Next to the Category drop-down are a few options:
Load – if you have already created the
note and want to use the template instead, click on the Load button. You will be notified that loading the
template will overwrite any existing information. Click Yes to continue or No to cancel the
Modify – You can modify the template by
clicking on the Modify link, the Note Template Editor opens allowing you to
make changes. Once complete, remember to
Create – You can create a new template by
clicking on the Create button, the Note Template Editor opens within the body
type the text and once complete click Save.
Changing the Note Font
10. At the top of the Notes Editor are several
options available to modify the look of the note. You have the following options available:
Font Type and Size
11. Click on any button and start typing the text
of your note.
12. To change any text within your note, highlight
the text and click on the appropriate button.
Adding a Note Subject
13. You can add a subject to a note by clicking in
the Subject field and typing the information.
14. If at any time during the creation of your note
you make a mistake, we have taken care of you with the undo and redo buttons.
These buttons will only work if you have not clicked the Save button.
15. At the bottom of the note editor, there is a
status bar that displays the following information:
Last Modified Date
16. When you have completed your note, click on the
Save button in the lower right hand corner.
The note is saved and you are returned to the Trouble.
Top of Page