1. Click Orders/Troubles.
2. Within the Navigation pane, click Troubles and then All Active Troubles.
3. A list of the open troubles populates. If you have a large number of active tickets, the list may not populate. To populate the list, do one of the following:
· Within the search box, type any portion of the record and then click the magnifying glass.
· Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list opens, double-click the order number. A Trouble Ticket window opens.
5. Within the Order Actions ribbon group, click the Optional Work Centers button.
6. A list of the work centers that have been designated as optional display. From the list, select the work center to add into the workflow.
Top of Page