the Navigation pane, click Telephone Control Officer Group.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the TCO Group list may
not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the following
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired TCO Group. The
Telephone Control Officer window opens.
Adding a Customer
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Customer Codes button.
6. Within in the pane, click on the row marked with an asterisk and
type in the new customer code.
7. Alternately, you can click on the field to access a dropdown list,
from the list select the customer code to associate to the TCO Group.
Deleting a Customer
8. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Customer Codes button.
9. Within the pane, right-click the customer code to delete. A small
pop-up box opens; click Delete within the box.
10. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the code. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to
cancel the operation.
11. Once selected, CAIRS draws a line through the name allowing you to
delete multiple items at once.
12. If you do not want to delete the code, right-click the record again
to access a pop-up menu. Click Undelete.
13. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to undelete the selection. Click Yes within the box to continue or
No to cancel the operation.
Top of Page