the Navigation pane, click Supervising Manager.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Supervising Manager
list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired Supervising
Manager. The Supervising Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Direct Accounts button.
6. The screen changes to displays two panes of information, the top
pane displays the account number associated to the Supervising Manager. The
lower pane displays the complete list of account numbers currently established
within your database.
7. Within the Search Organization (lower pane), there are 3 columns
Adding a Direct Account
8. To add an account to a Supervising Manager, find the number within
the list and double-click the row. The account number displays in the Selected
! You can search for an account number within
the Search Organization pane by typing in the number or portion of the number
within the Search text box, once entered click the magnifying glass. Any record
with the search characteristics appears within the pane.
Deleting a Direct
9. Within the Selected Accounts pane, right-click the account number
to delete. A small pop-up box opens; click Delete within the box.
10. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the account. Click Yes within the box to continue or No
to cancel the operation.
11. Once selected, CAIRS draws a line through the name allowing you to
delete multiple items at once.
12. If you do not want to delete the account number, right-click the
record to access a pop-up menu, click Undelete.
13. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to undelete the selection. Click Yes within the box to continue or
No to cancel the operation.
14. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (to save and stay) to
continue adding information for the manager, or Save & Close (to save and
exit) to return to the Supervising Manager list.
Top of Page