the Navigation pane, click Supervising Manager.
on the amount of records you have within your database, the Supervising Manager
list may not readily populate. To populate the list, perform one of the
Within the search box, type any portion of
the record and then click the magnifying glass.
Click the Show All button.
4. Once the list populates, double-click the desired Supervising
Manager. The Supervising Manager window opens.
5. Within the Show ribbon group, click the Sites button. The window
displays two panes of information; the top pane displays the sites associated
to the Supervising Manager. The lower pane displays a list of all the sites
within your database, the following read-only information is available for each
Site Name – displays the name of the site,
this is the lowest level of the site tree.
Site Path – displays the complete path to
the site. Each level is separated by a >.
Site Level – displays the site level name or
Site Code – displays the three-digit
alphanumeric site code.
! You can search for a site within the Search
All Sites pane by typing in the name or portion of the name within the Search
text box, once entered click the magnifying glass. Any record with the search
characteristics appears within the pane.
Adding a Site
6. To add a site to a Supervising Manager, find the site within the
list, and double-click the record, the site name now displays within the upper
! Please be aware that sites do not inherit
the associations of their parents. You must associate each level to the
resource. For example, if you associate a parent and want all the children
associated you must associate all children site as well.
Deleting a Site
7. Within the top pane, right-click the site name to access a pop-up
menu, from the menu select Delete.
8. Once you click Delete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to delete the site. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to
cancel the operation.
9. Once selected, CAIRS draws a line through the site; allowing you
to delete multiple items at once.
10. If you do not want to delete the site, right-click the record to
access a pop-up menu and click Undelete.
11. Once you select Undelete, a message box displays verifying that you
really want to keep the site. Click Yes within the box to continue or No to
cancel the operation.
12. Within the Actions ribbon group, click Save (save and stay) to
continue working with this manager or Save & Close (save and exit) to
return to the Supervising Manager list.
Top of Page